Why Social Media Marketing is Creating So Much Buzz?
- Social networking accounts for 11% of all time spent online (Source: The Nielsen Company).
- A third of adults post at least once a week to social sites such as Facebook and Twitter (Source: Forrester).
- A quarter of adults publish a blog and upload video/audio they created (Source: Forrester).
- Nearly 60% adults maintain a profile on a social networking site (Source: Forrester).
- 70% adults read blogs, tweets and watch videos (Source: Forrester).
How Can Social Media Benefit my Business?
Social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are one of the most visited sites. Not only these websites attract a very high number of people from all walks of life, these are also considered to be highly trusted sources of information and have the power to influence user behavior like no other.
Social Media can be used to connect with customers, manage your reputation and encourage brand loyalty. Social Media Marketing is the new approach to Word-Of-Mouth marketing that allows you to efficiently spread the word and generate an intense amount of interest for a relatively unknown product or service.
We have been consistently ranked among the top 10 SMO companies in India. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you use social media to present the best image possible and help you become a real part of your community.
WGM’s Social Media Optimization services position your brand to your customers on their own terms and in their environment which results in a more authentic marketing message.
Don't have a blog, or social media plan in place yet? Talk to us about starting off with a Social Media Marketing plan for your website.
What we offer?
- Social Networking Profile Creation and Management
- Social Bookmarking
- Micro Blogging with Twitter
- Video and Photo Sharing
- Content Development/Copywriting